REGISTRATION WITH OR WITHOUT A SUPPORTING DOCUMENT ?
a supporting document
The only difference with the rando-sportive format is that a ranking is provided.
DOCUMENT TO BE UPLOADED
To take part in a competition with ranking, under the aegis of the French Cycling Federation (FFC), you must provide :
Either a FRENCH LICENCE
- FFC : valid membership card for competitive
- UFOLEP : valid membership card for competitive cycling
- FSGT : valid membership card for competitive cycling
- FFTri : valid membership card for competitve
Or a medical certificate
Drawn up in French, German or English, which must include:
- Surname, first name and date of birth of the entrant (same information as in the registration form)
- No contra-indication to the practice of competitive cycling
- The only valid statement is “competitive cycling” (cycling, bicycle touring, and sport in general are not allowed)
- The term “competitive” is essential
- The date of issue of the medical certificate (within one year of the date of the event)
- Stamp and signature of the doctor
Foreign participants must provide a medical certificate, even if they have a competition licence issued by a federation affiliated to the UCI.
To avoid any vocabulary errors that would lead to the supporting document being rejected, you are advised to use the model below (to be downloaded)
SUBMISSION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- The licence or medical certificate must be uploaded via the online registration form before 16 June. See the section REGISTER
- No other method of submission is accepted. Therefore, you cannot submit the supporting document by email, letter or on site
DOCUMENT ACCEPTED OR REJECTED
It is the responsibility of each entrant to check their registration status by consulting the section “ENTRANTS LIST”. If the status is:
- Accepted: the entrant will receive an overall ranking and a ranking by age group
- Rejected: the entrant will receive the times but no ranking.
If necessary, a further supporting document can be uploaded before 16 June.
If on 16 June the entrant’s registration status is “Rejected”, this means the supporting document has been refused by the control committee. The entrant will then participate in the event in rando-sportive format.
If on 16 June no document has been uploaded, the entrant will participate in the event in rando-sportive format
a supporting document
The only difference with the cyclosportive format is that there is no ranking.
The services, bib numbers, timing system, recording of total and intermediate times, provision of times, live results, personalised certificate and safety measures are the same for both formats. They start together.
Before 16 June, entrants to the rando-sportive can upload a supporting document via their registration form.
If the registration status is “Accepted”, the entrant will participate in the event in cyclosportive format.